My small-batch herbal products are made from natural, mostly organic ingredients that feel and smell wonderful, and have natural healing properties. I infuse some of my oils with organically-grown herbs from my garden or from well-respected herbal companies, letting botanicals like comfrey, calendula, lemon balm, and chamomile work their magic.
My lotions and butters are gentle, rich, and moisturizing, so a little goes a long way. Lip balms are glossy and moisturizing, never drying. I use essential oils to complement the healing properties and aroma of the ingredients of each product, but never too much. They all smell delicious, and you’ll love the way your skin feels.
Some of the ingredients I use include:
- Comfrey: Healing properties, particularly in treating bruising or bone injuries; used for inflamed skin, scrapes, scratches, cuts, burns.
- Calendula: Soothing and antiseptic on skin. Used for irritated skin, burns.
- Lavender: Known for alleviating headaches, stress, and tension; also used topically for stings and bites.
- Coconut Oil: Anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties; emollient.
- Cocoa Butter: Rich moisturizing butter, used for dry or aging skin.
- Shea Butter: Skin healing, used for insect bites, eczema, blemishes.